We've compiled a list of the 21 craziest beers that's ever been made. If you ever wondered whether a beer made out of beard is possible, now you know it is.
Have you ever wondered what a breakfast oatmeal stout tastes like? Or how someone came up with the idea to use pig brain as an ingredient?
Find out more about this definitive list of the craziest and weirdest tasting beers ever made!
The most interesting list of craziness that is out there!
1. VooDoo Doughnut Pretzel, Raspberry, and Chocolate Ale by Rogue
2. Key Lime Pie by Short’s Brew
3. Kelpie Seaweed Ale by Heather Ales
4. Oyster Stout by The Porterhouse Brewing Company
5. Chipotle Ale by Rogue
6. Ghost Face Killah by Twisted Pine Brewing Company
7. Mamma Mia! Pizza Beer! by Pizza Beer Company
8. Avocado Ale by Angel City Brewery
9. Pastrami on Rye by Pipeworks Brewing Company
10. Oatmeal Stout by Samuel Adams
Can't get enough of crazy beers?
Join 8000 fellow beer lovers and brewers and experience undiscovered flavors around the globe! - here
11. Squid Ink Beer by The Ship Inn Brewery
12. Lugene Chocolate Milk by Odell Brewing Company
13. Coffee Stout by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
14. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ale by New Belgium Brewery and Ben & Jerry
15. Blue Cheese Beer by Belvoir Brewery
16. Candy Corn IPA by Urban Growler
17. Mangalitsa Pig Porter by Right Brain Brewery
18. Walker Goat Brain Beer by Dock Street Brewing Company
19. Beard Beer by Rogue
20. Bone Dusters Paleo by Lost Rhino Brewing
21. Celest-Jewel-Ale by Dogfish
What was the weirdest beer you ever tried - do you think we miss any?
Let us know in the comments below!